February 5, 2018

Neat + Tangled February Release Day One | Ride with Me Watercolors

Hey there, welcome to the day two of the  February Neat and Tangled releaseThe next stamp set up is called Ride with Me and it's my favorite from this release. There's just something about bicycles that I love. Add to that a bunch of mix and match options and it's for me!



To create this card begin with watercolor paper and Zig Clean Color markers to create this dreamy, colorful background. Then simply stamp the scene right on top with black ink. It's simplicity at it's finest!




Neat and Tangled will be giving away a Ride with Me stamp set. To enter, leave a comment below to be entered. Be sure to visit the Neat and Tangled blog on Friday for a list of winners. Good luck and thanks for stopping by!



29 comments:

  1. Ooo I love your water coloring Nancy!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing a pretty card like this that hasn't been colored
    with markers. I don't color much so I'm always interested in
    other ways to add color to my cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your clean and simply but beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and a really creative way to use these designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simplicity at its finest! Nice background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful background for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look. I am not a great colourist so I often don't colour in stamps. This is a great way to add a little life to an image. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute. I like the colorful background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! Great watercolor background ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful one layer card. Love the watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card! Simple yet awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just so beautiful! I love the colors, love the bicycle built for two, and love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling card! Love the tandem bike pulling the wagon with the sweet critter! Pretty background!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card!! I love the background and how you just stamped the image over it!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love watercoloring you do...Background and simple image do make a statement. I love it...great stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely water colored panel behind the images - very sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. The little hedgehog riding in the wooden wagon is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Even though your card was simple to do it looks wonderful! The hedgehog is my favorite in this set I think, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is absolutely beautiful !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  20. The little hedgehog riding in the wooden wagon is so adorable!!
    [hmnelson15{at}frontier{dot}com]

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a simple card, but so sweet - makes you smile! Love these gorgeous images!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so cute! I love the hedgehog in the wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the watercolor background. Anything rainbow is always so happy feeling. Simple and yet beautiful!

    ReplyDelete