June 7, 2017

Neat and Tangled June Release Day 3 | Welcome Home

Hey there, welcome to the first day of the June Neat and Tangled release. The third stamp set up is called Welcome Home and it's a beautiful bold design. I love the solid house image and went to town creating a background with it!



To create this card I used the Neat and Tangled Welcome Home stamp set to make a fun background on my card. I used the solid house image and pigments inks in shades of green, yellow and blue. Using a stamping press tool makes getting a nice, crisp image like this easier! I then stamped the sign post image on the center of a rectangle piece of cardstock and colored it with Copic markers. I wanted the sentiment to really stand out here against the busy background, so I used aqua embossing powder to give it a little lift.


A few sprinkles of hearts up the post finish off this home sweet home card.

Neat and Tangled will be giving away a Welcome Home stamp set. To enter, leave a comment below to be entered. Tell me what's your favorite card background to create. Visit the Neat and Tangled blog on Friday for a list of winners. Good luck and thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

  1. I love all those pretty houses on your background. Really sweet set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love the stamped background. Your right the aqua embossing sentiment is perfect for your design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card. The stamped background is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun way to do the background for this great sign image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite card background to make is a raised, embossed one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute with the hearts and the house background. I like to use embossing folders to make backgrounds for my cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderful background for this set! It's not creating from scratch, but I still like using patterned paper for backgrounds. I also like stamping patterns when I have time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a creative card and release! Love the house background in these fun colors with the turquoise embossed sign to top it off!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card with great colors! I love the background with the houses!
    I like using embossing folders for backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card! Love the pretty colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like your style. You have a great sense of design, and this card is no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the house background paper.
    The added hearts is sweet.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely card - I really like the houses in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute! Love the house background and the hearts you added to the sign.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card. Perfect background.

    ReplyDelete