March 30, 2017

Project Life | Elle's Studio


Let's take one final look at the  Elle's Studio Birthday Kit. You can see other project I made with this kit here. It's hard to believe that they were both made with the same kit. That's how you know it's a good one!


Here I took out all the red, pink and golden yellow elements to create this spread about my niece's birthday. Around here we have something called the "birthday weekend", so we celebrate the actual birth date, then there's the family birthday bash and then to cap off the birthday weekend. Yes, we like to celebrate! These photos are from that weekend. They highlight the places and things my niece chose to do - it was all about the "A Dog's Life Movie", watermelon and swimming.


I painted the wood veneer number "9"to give is a pop of color, then added a line of stamped text and a few embellishments. You know I can't leave anything plain! That pocket of goodness in the center is my favorite, just after the dog stamp and the watermelon photo. I have a lot of favorites.

Check out the Elle's Studio kits, they are beautifully designed and easy to use! The birthday one is a limited edition, so make sure if you want it you grab it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment