March 24, 2017

Project Life | Documenting TV Habits




I've been binging shows for probably two years now and it never occurred to me to document what I watch! When I got Elle's Studio TV Journaling Tags it was the perfect opportunity to do just that.

I started by getting photos from Google and printing them out at 3x4. These would be the base of my layout. I used my Silhouette to cut out large numbers and then laid those over the pictures in favorite order.



The center card is where I wanted to put all the color and fun in. I used Elle's tiny alphabet stickers to repeated run the word Netflix down the card. I love that it personalizes the card and that the alphas match the colors in all of Elle's cards seamlessly.

I love the matching TV Stamp Set that coordinates with these cards. I used a bit here and there to add some text and punches of colors to all of the cards. I love the charm that stamping adds to my project life spreads.



Take a look at the Elle's Studio cards and kits. They are chock full of design and color goodness. A favorite of mine for sure.

SUPPLIES | TV Journaling Tags | TV Stamp Set | TV Wood Veneer | Elle's Tiny Alphas

2 comments:

  1. Love this page! I got that set and really like how you used it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Michelle! It's a really good kit. I'm working on doing some of my son's TV favs now. I think it will be fun to look back on it when he's old(er).

      Delete