March 8, 2017

Neat and Tangled March Release Day 3 | Flower Medallion

Today we've got florals! the Neat and Tangled Flower Medallion stamp set and die are a beautiful, solid pattern to add to your collection. I used he steel die to create the petals on this pretty flower.


The green petals were stamped with shades of green ink and then cut out with a steel die. It's a really simple and bold design with a pop of sequins.




Neat and Tangled will be giving away a Flower Medallion stamp set. To enter, leave a comment below to be entered. Tell me what's your favorite coloring medium. Visit the Neat and Tangled blog on Friday for a list of winners. Good luck!


21 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to see your idea, and the other ladies' ideas, because I would have seen those and thought,"What will I do with those?" This is really, really pretty. Sort of Scandinavian looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use my Zig markers a lot. Also have the Tombow
    dual brush markers. I don't do a lot of coloring.
    Usually let my stamps and paper do the work.
    Love the flowers. so much depth.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this gorgeous card!
    I am not much of a colorer, but I do enjoy water
    coloring as I find it very relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dimension and color combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Push the button too fast! I am loving the Zig markers!

      Delete
  5. This is lovely!
    I love my colored pencils.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card! It is so bright and cheerful. I just started coloring but so far I like colored pencils and watercoloring with distress inks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Nancy!! I love the color combo 😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love all the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favourite colouring medium is distress inks, Nancy. Love the pretty petals and that sequin.

    - Sharlini Nambiar

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card. I love how you stacked the die cuts and the flower is very pretty. I can see it would make a wonderful poinsettia too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you created that flower with the dies, such a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the vibe of this stamp set. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun way
    to use the flower.
    Looks fabulous!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like to
    use Gelatos.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this classy design. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful card - love the colours you've used!

    ReplyDelete