February 7, 2017

Neat and Tangled Release Day Two | Watercolored Maps

Welcome to second day of the Neat and Tangled February release! Today we have maps and lines and watercoloring inspiration with the Topography stamp set. This one begs to be colored in!




I love the intricate lines in this set. To make those lines really stand out, I embossed them with some Hero Arts White Embossing powder. I used the vibrant colors in the Illustrated Faith Watercolor Set to create a ring of pretty rainbow color in the center of the stamped image. I used the Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles die to give the card a nice finished edge.  A little more white embossing on a black flag for the title, and we're are done with this clean and simple design!

Here is a second second using the Topography stamp to create a beautiful background for this large heart die.



To be entered into a new release stamp giveaway, don't forget to leave a comment below. Tell me your favorite place in the world to visit! Don't forget to visit the Neat and Tangled blog for more inspiration using the Topography  stamp set and for more chances to win!

SUPPLIES | Click on the photo for more info

Bella Blvd - Illustrated Faith - Basics Collection - Shanna's Favorites Watercolors Hero Arts - Embossing Powder - White Puff Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Large Stitched 4 Bar Rectangles          Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Heart Stackables

24 comments:

  1. Super cute!! I love the bright colors and how you arranged them in a circular motion :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beautiful colors and I really like the heart shape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are STUNNING!! I love how you used this stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your color choices. The cards are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! Really love the heart one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards! Love the rainbows! My favorite place I've visited has to be the UK, but I REALLY want to visit Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards, vibrant colors! Love this background stamp. I love to visit Dubrovnik, Croatia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO pretty! I love the rainbow watercoloring and the simplicity of these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nancy, your cards are fantastic. I love lots of colour and these def. fit the bill.
    I am no traveller but I do love road trips. There are so many beautiful places here (in Canada) that I still haven't seen so I am always game for visiting another Province.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors and the pretty heart you created! Awesome background stamp with lots of possibilities! Love the stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is very pretty! Great idea cutting it out with the heart die!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love what you did with the stamp set. Very striking. I love to visit my parents' home. I live in another country so I only get to go back once a year. I love spending everyday, quality time with them. It also takes me back to my roots and my childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty creations using the watercolours!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful colours. Looks like someone is storm chasing the eye of a storm

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous showcases of this must have set! The heart, especially, catches my eye...
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing cards!!! They are both so pretty and I love the colorful backgrounds. I love the heart background on your second one and the sentiment is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that you cut it out with the die and you also circled your colors. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful cards!! love the topography unique design
    cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  19. i Love the beautiful colors and I really like the heart shape.

    goldenslot
    Gclub จีคลับ

    ReplyDelete