September 21, 2015

Project Life + Kit

I've been doing more and more project life pages since switching over to the 9x12 size. I find the layouts coming together really easily and I love that I can include more photos and still have room for the colorful things.

Pink and with hints of yellow were the theme this time.  The color palette reminds me of the big coral building that make up the Atlantis Resort. That’s what inspired the design here.
TLNAugKitAtlantisI kept this one very simple with a mash up of iPhone photos. The story is about how much we enjoyed our fancy adult dinners. Bobby Flay was amazing!

I like highlighting the words that already come printed on the cards with some of my own. On the title card I added my chipboard title just underneath, some stamping and an enamel dot. So that very flat card became personalized with a few quick mods. I used the July Scraptastic This Life Noted kit to create this page.

SUPPLIES | Hooray Chipboard | Hero Arts Ombre Ink | Scraptastic July Kit



No comments:

Post a Comment