July 19, 2013

Hello Heatwave

There is nothing quite like coming home from vacation to a blistering heatwave. One step out of the airport and we were ready to go right back here…where it was cooler!
Marco Island, Florida.  A last minute getaway to a place we'd never been to or really heard of. I found it on Trip Advisor where it was rated one of the top 10 beaches in the U.S. It was exactly what we were looking for - beautiful white-sand beaches, shelling, great restaurants and pretty resorts.
The Marco Marriott Resort was beautiful. The location on the island is perfect and the service top notch. I would highly recommend it.

On the scrapbook front, I just opened this box of Capture from Basic Grey. Love the colors and bits + pieces in this line. It immediately inspired me to do a mini album about our time in Marco Island. Over the next few days I'll be busy scrapping and filming a new video about this vacation. I can't wait to dig in. 

Video will be up on twopeasinabucket.com next Thursday. Let me know what you think!


3 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful vacation! Can't wait to see your mini album on Thursday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My nephew is moving to Marco Island next month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a beautiful vacation spot and a great group of supplies! I can't wait to see what you do with them!! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete