October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I hope it was a good one for you! We had a bit of a white Halloween here in the Northeast. You could say it was a freaky, ghostly snowstorm that blew in. I think that it's the first time I've ever seen snow on the ground at Halloween. We made the best of it and the kids had a great time tonight. But I was wishing that we were back here...
This page is copyright Twopeasinabucket.com
There's no place like Disney at Halloween!

SUPPLY LIST: (click on the link for details)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this LO! I just got back from WDW and we had a last at the Not So Scary party. I can't wait to scrap the pics. You have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun page!! Your work is always so inspiring. I wish I was in Disney right now too. Snow in October is one of the causalties to living either on the East Coast or the Upper Midwest. Here in MN back in 1991, we got almost 3 feet of snow Halloween night. I sent my then 3 yr old out to play in the snow the next day. Hubby plowed snow for about 32 hours! It was a mess to clean up. So, I can completely empathize with you. The last two years, 2009 and 2010, we got a few inches of snow in October. This year, it missed us. Hopefully, you didn't get any damage from the weight of the snow.. no downed trees, etc.

    ReplyDelete