July 20, 2011

October Afternoon Rocket Age & Disney

This is a story that I've been holding on to for two years now. Waiting on that perfect line to tell my story of Nico on the Astro Orbiter in Disneyworld. And lo and behold, October Afternoon comes out with one of the best boy lines ever - Rocket Age! I love every single sheet of paper and embellishment in this line. I have a huge pile in my stash and I recently dug in.
This layout is copyright twopeasinabucket.com
I took these pictures while on the ride with him, so all I had were these close-up detailed shots. They told my story though - of how it felt to soar on a rocket looking over all of Tommorowland with my boy. The different space patterns and rocket embellishments give the layout the feel I was looking for.
I made the frame for the button with an old Making Memories metal tag and a chipboard circle. I then attached it to the rocket with a thin strip of wire. It visually connects the title to the photos. This was a fun and easy layout to put together. For a complete list of the products I used, click here.

It's way too hot out now, so that means more indoor/scrapping time! Be back soon with another new project.

3 comments:

  1. love the way you used rocket age in this one! adorable.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another AWESOME page, Nancy! I bow down to your talent! ;)

    ReplyDelete