May 12, 2011

89 Candles & A Little Cricut

I have some older projects to share with you today. The first is an old Work in Progress kit  project that I forgot to post. These pictures were from my grandmother's 89th birthday this year. I must've had my camera on the wrong settings, because almost all of the 100+ pictures I took did not come out. I hate it when that happens.

I made do by combining some of the salvaged shots into a photo collage in Photoshop Elements. I thought they still told the story and look aesthetically pleasing on the page.

This is a Cricut trinket box that I created  for the Cricut Circle a few months ago. It's one of many boxes that you can make from the Wrap it Up cartridge. It was very easy to put together and decorate. I think it's perfect for a baby shower favor (maybe filled with a cupcake or some chocolate). All of the paper is from My Mind's Eye and I dressed it up with organza ribbon and aqua brads.

I love coming up with party ideas using my Cricut. Look for more of these in the future!

3 comments:

  1. Just stopping by looking for the cricut blog giveaway.
    Love your projects, and you have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually exploit precisely high grade level of quality products and solutions -- you will learn they for: millefiori bastoncini

    ReplyDelete
  3. I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles votive candle

    ReplyDelete