February 28, 2011

Echo Park Little Boy

I have a really quick post today and this 2-pager that I did for Two Peas. I love this Little Boy line from Echo Park paper. It's perfectly bold and bright for all of my little guy's pictures. This page is about his first summer and lists all of the things we did that year.
This layout is copyright Two Peas in a Bucket.
Nico's been on a newspaper hat kick lately and that inspired me to create a miniature one for this page. I sprayed it with a neutralizing agent so that it doesn't yellow or break down over the years.
I added lots of pictures and big numbers from Cosmo's Circa line to coordinate. This was such a fun page to make. I love being able to "relive" Nico's babyhood by scrapping about it.
 
You can see the 2-page spread pictured together here in my Two Peas Gallery. I deleted my copy of it by mistake, so I didn't have one to post here on my blog- sorry about that!

4 comments:

  1. Love your page, very cheerful and bright. Love all the photo's of your little guy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable layout Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your work,GREAT layout on your scrapbooking pages.SUPER BLOG!!!

    ReplyDelete