February 17, 2011

Birthday Bash Cricut

I made this a few months ago, but I thought I'd post it here since I'm busy working on assignments and have nothing new to share with you (YET!). This is one of the very few cards that I've made for the Cricut Circle.
I used the Birthday Bash cartridge and papers from My Mind's Eye. It was challenging, but I really like this card. So much, that I can't bear to send it out. What if someone throws it away? I don't know how cardmakers do it. When I make layouts, I know exactly where they are going to go, but this cute little bee could end up anywhere. Just can't do it.

Be back soon!

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable!!! I have a Cricut machine, but am not very proficient on it yet. I love this!! This looks like such a fun cartridge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness . . . I don't blame you for hanging on to this little guy. He is precious! And that flag. *swoon* I just love every inch of this one. :)

    ReplyDelete