October 11, 2010

....and a little more Wander

When I bought most of the Basic Grey Wander line I fully intended to do a bunch of New York City pages. We recently took Nico to Central Park and the Museum of Natural History. Perfect for this right? And yet every time I sit down to work with it, no travel pages come out.

So here's another one, this one about the boy and some of his personality traits at 2. I loved this Radio Flyer red rocket that he would ride all the time, yet I only have this single photo of him on it. I think it's because at that age he was constantly on the move and I could never get a shot. And that led me to create this...

*This layout was created with the October Work in Progress kit.
I love these huge bold letter stickers from the line. I placed them directly in the white space of the photo to add movement to the page. Add another squiggly road and some chipboard and it's all done. Love that Basic Grey.

Thanks for visiting! I'll be back soon with some pumpkin patch pictures...(say that 3times fast) Ha!

7 comments:

  1. Love this LO! Love seeing you use it on something other than travel!!! I sent you my address through email! Let me know if you did not get it!

    Wishing you a wonderful day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That page is SO darling! I'm loving how you're using the Wander line.

    I bought quite a bit of it to use for my Austria photos and STILL haven't touched it. Waiting for inspiration to strike, I guess... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great layout...I love all the color! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely page for a gorgeous little boy! I love the amazing details you always include on your pages, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute layout! I found you on two peas and I'm now a follower. I would love for you to check out my blog:

    Melissa
    http://www.burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great LO - full of energy and movement. Complements your pics so well !

    ReplyDelete