September 9, 2010

I haven't had much time to scrap this week. Between coming down from vacation and settling into Nico's back to school activities, it's been a whirlwind. I finally managed to to sit down and get something fun done today.

The entire page revolves around this nifty pocket from Little Yellow Bicycle. I've been doing a Top 10 list for my trips for years and years so I'm so happy to have this embellishment do all of the work for me. The title, the journaling spot and focal point are all taken care of with this one little pocket.

Most of the products are from the Traveler line and then I threw in some Coordinations cardstock (swiss dots) and a little left over straw mat paper from another project.
The most time consuming thing was lining up the journaling on those little tickets. I didn't want to use my handwriting, because I wasn't sure everything would fit. Other than that, this came together pretty quickly thanks to that pocket.

I'm not ready to let go of the season quite yet, so be prepared for a few more rounds of summer layouts!

Have a good one...

5 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE the pocket and how you did the tickets, what a beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pocket is awesome & love all the details on this page - gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl... you need to be getting paid for this. You are good... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is FABULOUS Nancy - I love the journaling on the tickets :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ideas that you used for the tickets are wonderful.....so effective!

    ReplyDelete