September 5, 2010

Happy Labor Day!

We got to spend the last week of summer in Ocean City, Maryland with some friends. So while I dig out from under my mound of laundry and unfinished projects, here's a look at what we did.


We rented the cutest townhouse by the sea at Sunset Island. I loved all of the balconies and the village was beautiful.

We built sandcastles by the sea (the ocean was too rough to swim in). And we walked the boards and rode the rides.


We flew kites on the beach and rode race cars.


We took a voyage on a real pirate ship and played really bad games of miniature golf.

And before you knew it, it was time to come home. We had a great time despite it being quite a bit of work (this is so NOT a relaxing type of vacation), Hurricane Earl and a little bout of illness that layed me up for 3 days. Hey, who said vacation was perfect? Ha!

I hope everyone is enjoying the very last weekend of summer. I can't tell you how sad I am to see my favorite season end. This week will be back to school and I'm excited, but I am so so not ready.


I'll be back soon with a couple of things I've been working on....

1 comment:

  1. Great photos Nancy...looks like you had a great time...I see some fun layouts in the works.

    ReplyDelete