May 22, 2010

New Stash Stuff

I spent a few glorious hours this afternoon at a local Scrapbook Expo. It was so much fun! It's a really small show and there were probably 3 booths with newer stuff. But I can't complain because we are down to 2 LSS within a 70-mile radius of my house. The pickings are truly slim. I do almost all of my shopping at 2Peas and most of the time I'm happy with that. However, there's something to be said for the instant gratification of bringing home a big bag of loot. I unpacked my new stuff and laid it out all over the desk. That was almost as much fun as buying it. There is some really random stuff in the mix, Basic Grey Basics and lots of new letter stickers (my love). Now I just have to get scrapping!

Stay tuned for a big blog makeover...
Nancy
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment