May 3, 2010

Disney Day by Day

I'm almost finished with the mountain of Disney stories that I want to tell. I think I have just 4 more to go, which is pretty good considering the number of photos I came back with. This layout is a day-by-day account of our trip. I've always wanted to do a page like this since I spend so much time (obsessively) planning our Disney trips. Up on top is my favorite picture taken on that particular day and below is a summary of what park we visited, where we ate and highlights of our day.


All of the paper is from Little Yellow Bicycle's travel line. I decided to use a tone on tone look for each day of the week. I like how it blends into the cardstock, yet is still dimensional. They are all from my collection of Thickers.

Thanks for taking a peek!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great layout this is !!! I really luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv it so much !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this layout!!! It is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! You are quickly becoming one of my favorite blogs to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! Love it! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this! As Floridians, we do Disney all the time and I've totally been struggling with how to handle laying out a page for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Were the Disney heads a Cameo cut or a punch? Please email me.

    ReplyDelete