March 22, 2010

Christmas Morning

I've been digging into my stash of Crate Paper and reminiscing about Christmas lately. This is what I came up with for our Christmas morning pictures. I love this mix of traditional red and green colors with a pop of aqua and lime. It was perfect for the vibrant reds in my photos. I always have so many photos of Christmas morning, so this is always a 2-page layout for me. I pared down from the dozens of photos and these are my favorites.

All of the paper is from Crate Paper's North Pole collection. I love the weight and texture of their papers. The chipboard accents are also Crate and I strung them along the top with some Martha Stewart baker's twine.

I added some ribbon from an old Creating Keepsakes kit since the colors matched perfectly. The red letters are Scenic Route and the pins are Making Memories. It's just a big old mix of new products and some of my old stash.
Until the next post...

2 comments: