October 22, 2009

Peter Pan's Flight

I've started on the Disney scrapbooking marathon and this is my very first page. Nicolas' favorite ride was Peter Pan and we rode it 4 times in 2 days. I wanted to remember this because by the time we go again (2011), I bet his favorite ride will be something along the lines of Tower of Terror.

I had fun with this one. I love the whimsical stripe paper from Bella Boulevard and the glitter alpha from Making Memories. I even dug out an old Jolee's Boutique Peter Pan and threw it on there. A couple of gems scattered about and it's all good.


Two of my favorite things about this layout are the cloud diecut border paper (Crate Paper) and the journaling on the clouds. The chipboard "clouds" are actually from Maya Road's cupcake box. Who knew that cupcakes tops and clouds could be interchangeable! I thought it went nicely with the paper.

Nico asked me if I could hang this layout in his playroom. It's his favorite. This little boy knows how to charm his mom!

1 comment: