October 1, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth

I've been away visiting the Happiest Place on Earth! Here a few of my favorite pictures from our trip.....



Nico was transformed into a real pirate on Captain Jack Sparrow's ship. His new pirate name is Roger Daggerskull. He absolutely loved this!

One of Disney's best parties and parade....



Nico insisted on dressing up as his hero, Peter Pan. We didn't run into Peter but Nico had a blast meeting his archenemy.


Our brave boy insisted on going in the Haunted Mansion (twice). He was scared to death...shaking knees and all, but I think he loves the thrill. He wouldn't not take his eyes off the ghosts and look at the camera for anything in the world. LOL.


Meeting some of his favorite movie characters...

It was a great trip and we had such a good time. Now I need a vacation from my vacation because I am exhausted. I came home with a million pictures that I need to start scrapping since the memories are still fresh in my old mind.

I should have some new layouts up this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Nancy,
    I am french et we often go to Disneyland Paris but I am not sure that my little boy would like to be photographied with these ghosts !! He is very courageous !
    P.S : Excuse my English, please !

    ReplyDelete